4. Baoneng is believed to have borrowed heavily to fund its share purchases in Vanke and is now the developer’s largest single shareholder with a 25 per cent stake.
5. 5. "Dexter" (3.1 million)
1. After Peking University, known as Bei Da, and Tsinghua University, the next highest-placed Chinese university is the University of Science and Technology of China at 15, Fudan University at 16, Shanghai Jiao Tong University at 18 and Zhejiang University at 19 in the top 20.
4. Hillary stays on: Clinton’s CV is chock full of firsts: The only first lady to become a U.S. senator turned viable presidential candidate turned secretary of state. Now a private citizen, she continues to be one of the most watched and listened-to women on the planet. All bets on that she will be the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate and the free world’s presumptive next leader. She’s done little to quiet the chatter, including hitting the speaking circuit last month at an estimated $200,000 fee per event and inking a reported $14 million book deal.
5. "Wholesale food prices suggest that pork, vegetable and fruit price inflation all eased last month," said Capital Economics before the figures came out. "
6. 金奇(James Kynge)
2. Continued experimentation with wearables is important, but the near-term requires a conversation “about whether current wearables, driven by a combination of organic efforts and corporate tech efforts, are really adhering to customer needs and wants or if companies need to explore a different set of partnerships to push wearables beyond early adopters and into the mainstream,” Gilbert says.
4. es to you and yours.以我所有的爱心与真诚祝你及全家圣诞快乐。
5. So what does 2015 portend? Here are some educated guesses.
6. 麻省理工学院斯隆管理学院(MIT Sloan School of Management)教授迈克尔?库苏马诺(Michael Cusumano)表示：“我曾经认为乔布斯是不可取代的，而且这在一定程度上是个事实。但乔布斯的精神依然留存在苹果内部，而且公司正围绕着一种不那么对抗性的文化组织在一起。我们应为此给予蒂姆赞扬。”
1. What the government should do is to send a resounding message of “yes” to the all law-abiding market entities, to flash the green light of going ahead to the hardworking entrepreneurs and innovators, and to seriously deal with all violations of laws and regulations by showing them a resolutely a “yellow card” of stern warning, or even a “red card” to send them out of the market.
2. 'Blue Jasmine' belongs, chronologically, to Woody Allen's late period of self-renewal. Artistically, however, it's a comfortable fit with some of the brightest comedies-the brightest/bleakest/wriest comedies-he's ever done. The centerpiece is Cate Blanchett's astonishing performance as Blanche duBois re-imagined to be the half-mad ex-wife of Alec Baldwin's crypto-Bernie Madoff. Not all that far from the center, Sally Hawkins, Andrew Dice Clay, Bobby Cannavale and Louis C.K., among others, maneuver their way through mine fields of deceit and disappointment.
3. Tencent, with an estimated value of $44.7 billion, was crowned this year's Most Valuable Chinese brand on a list released by the Hurun Institute on Thursday, marking the second time in a row it came up on top.
4. Though many people associate Porsche with pure performance cars, in recent years the brand has expanded their lineup to include the Panamera, a luxury large car shown here, as well as the Cayenne and Macan SUVs. According to most reviewers, the Panamera not only lives up to the performance heritage of the Porsche’s brand, but also coddles occupants with an opulent interior and the connectivity features today’s luxury buyer demands.
5. Will emerging market GDP growth pass 5 per cent
3. Bedrooms are up a curving staircase. A loft-like library overlooks the central atrium. Walls of glass in the master suite and its en-suite bathroom take in acres of marshland. The suite opens to a sun deck on the water side of the house. Both other bedrooms also have en-suite bathrooms. The lower level is finished as a gym, with a half bath and a garage with space for several cars.