2. Some hits have gone so far over the top they should be winded, yet instead keep on puffing gusts of hot air, including “Downton Abbey,” “Scandal” and “Revenge.” A new addition on ABC, “How to Get Away With Murder” was a fun substitute, a lurid nighttime soap opera about lawbreaking defense lawyers — “Law & Disorder.”
6. PwC has counted votes and provides winner envelopes for the Oscars and has done so for more than 80 years. This is the first time in Oscar history that the wrong envelope had been opened while an award was being announced.
1. 从一开始，社交网络就被有效地隔离在互联网之外。比如，Facebook的海量内容通常不会显示在谷歌( Google )搜索结果之中。但是否非得是这种情形？比方说，Twitter搜索结果自动出现在一个标准的谷歌搜索显示页面，岂不是更方便？再比如，当你搜索Yelp时，为什么关于某家餐厅的最新Twitter消息没有显现出来呢？由于利益相悖，不同社交网络往往把各自的内容封锁在专利保护墙之内，但也有不少工具致力于创造性地弥合这道鸿沟。需要说明的是，本文作者的公司已经开发出了这样一种工具。
3. What’s more, in recognition of their working on the bizarre properties of matter in extreme states and taking their research all the way down to an atomic scale, the Nobel Prize for physics was awarded to three British-born scientists who currently work in the US.
4. Ronaldo and Messi are the only football players in the top 20, which also features no women.
5. The blocks of flats which were up to 12 storeys high in the city of Wuhan are making way for a huge new business district including a 707-metre tall skyscraper.
5. This movie tells the story of Wade Wilson, played by Ryan Reynolds, who is a mercenary with accelerated healing powers and a dark sense of humour. He's now on the lookout for the man who almost destroyed his life by subjecting him to rogue experiments. Deadpool belongs to the Marvel Universe and is their most unconventional anti-hero.
3. 7. Flying Lotus “You’re Dead” (Warp) The new fusion makes no apologies for the old fusion, just a series of upgrades. As a producer, Flying Lotus values continuity as much as disruption, hazy beauty as well as jump-cut clamor. His suitelike reflection on death leaves room for irreverent wit — and, on “Never Catch Me,” one of the year’s best verses by Kendrick Lamar.
Mr Yao, 46, is based in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen and first made his fortune in real estate. But it was his Baoneng Group’s foray into insurance and subsequent raid on Vanke, a cross-city property rival, that fuelled the estimated ninefold increase in his net worth in the space of a year.