3. The fall in profits in December highlights the challenges facing an industrial sector racked by overcapacity and falling prices, adding to pressure on authorities to loosen monetary policy and boost infrastructure spending to cushion the slowdown.
4. 9. Jessica Pare
5. 2.Yeah, I’ll start working on that ASAP! – Because telling you I have 10 things to do first would just irritate you。
1. PBS' 'Vietnam War' series receives a special award.
2. 节目14 歌曲《报喜》，陈慧琳
3. The total amount of remittances, which is estimated to reach $450 billion in 2017, has risen by more than 50 percent in the past decade, IFAD said.
1. It has been speculated by varying sources that with MGM back up and running, Sony Entertainment, the company that distributed the last two 007 adventures Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace, will announce their take over of the franchise. Deadline, on the other hand, tend to believe that James Bond 23 may go to Paramount, as they have a very close relationship with Spyglass and are currently working with them to produce Star Trek 2.
4. ‘Hackers are using common terms from pop culture and sports to break into accounts online because they know many people are using those easy-to-remember words.’
1. After weeks of nail-biting auditions and five days of tense semi-finals, Britain’s Got Talent picked one of the 11 acts to be the 2014 champion.
2. BACKSTROM (Fox, Jan. 22) Last year, Fox tried a show about a self-destructive lawyer (“Rake,” starring Greg Kinnear) that was based on an Australian TV series. That didn’t work, but now the network is trying a show about a self-destructive detective (played by Rainn Wilson of “The Office”) that’s based on a series of Swedish novels. The show was created by Hart Hanson, who was responsible for the Fox series “Bones,” but in the pilot Mr. Wilson’s Backstrom looks a lot more House-like than Bones-like.
3. 同时，美国Rapper歌手Eminem被证明是“复出王”，摘得最佳Hip Hop歌手奖。”The Lose Yourself ”的创作者与Hip Hop的新面孔相互竞争，包括Drake, Future, Kendrick Lamar and Post Malone。
But the runaway winner was Ford CEO Mark Fields, who began the year with the depressing news that his company was “transitioning from an auto company to an auto company and a mobility company”. He then went on to declare: “Heritage is history with a future.” He was so chuffed with this, he said it more than once. On hearing it repeated, I’ve concluded it is less gnomic than downright moronic. Mr Fields is thus my new Chief Obfuscation Champion.
The projects will also cover infrastructure programs such as new connections between Tongzhou and downtown Beijing, sewage and waste water disposal, and energy facilities. Cultural projects will be carried out to provide more employment opportunities, as the construction proceeds on a Universal Studios theme park and a training facility for the National Center for Performing Arts, Lu said.