1. While Jodie Foster used to opt for the bathroom – “they looked good with the faucets” – she has since moved the two she won for The Accused and Silence of the Lambs to a much more orthodox spot: a trophy case.
3. Nearly all the entrepreneurs (93 per cent) rated their new skills as important or very important in their decision. “I understand the value of my skills without the ‘fear’ of not being employed,” said one.
4. The studio says it has taken the step because the boy declined to remove a YouTube video he published which promoted how to use the software.
5. Reese Witherspoon dreamt of being a non-traditionalist, reportedly wanting to transform the best actress statue she won for Walk the Line into a door knocker or a necklace (“statement” jewellery would not have cut the mustard). Neither option being practical, however, he now stands in her living room.
6. When scientists discover how to shrink humans to five inches tall as a solution to overpopulation, Paul (Matt Damon) and his wife Audrey (Kristen Wiig) decide to abandon their stressed lives in order to get small and move to a new downsized community, a choice that triggers life-changing adventures.
1. Swyft now makes half of its money from ad campaigns like the one for Gwen Stefani. Swyft’s revenue has increased between 50% and 100% each month, Wray says. The other half comes from selling stickers—typically licensed from sports teams and entertainment brands like Shrek.
3. 2018年它们会拿出更多创造力，包括在非现金效益上的创造力。例如，美国银行(Bank of America)刚刚引入了一项新计划，让全球银行业务和市场部门的员工休至多6周的长假。该计划是有条件的：员工必须在该行工作至少10年，每5年可以申请一次长假，最多享受3次。但根据英国《金融时报》看到的一份内部备忘录，首席运营官汤姆蒙塔格(Tom Montag)鼓励符合条件的员工考虑该计划。
4. 9.Use One Planner
5. Buyers and Sellers
6. Will a nation other than Brazil, Germany or Spain win the World Cup
6. Traffic was halted along Interstate 68 in Frostburg, Maryland on Tuesday. Wet snow and high winds spinning off the edge of superstorm Sandy spread blizzard conditions over parts of West Virginia and neighboring Appalachian states.
1. Marco Montanari, the head of passive asset management for Asia-Pacific at Deutsche AM, agrees that fundamental changes to distribution must be made before the Asian ETF market can move to the next level.
As economic growth has slowed, policymakers have become increasingly concerned about the pace of lending. Banking assets increased by more than Rmb72tn ($11tn) last year, according to figures from the banking regulator.