1. 上榜的商学院包括来自26个国家的商学院，其中美国有35家，英国有10家，中国有9家。中国人民大学商学院(Renmin University of China School of Business)的排名上升最快，从第43名升至第18名。法国的格勒诺布尔商学院(Grenoble Business School)排名第70名，土耳其的萨班哲大学管理商学院(Sabanci University School of Management)排名第99名，巴西的Coppead排名第100名。
4. Everyone else is trying to win. The Mavericks, all of 3-13, proudly announced that they won't tank. Yet, this is expected to be one of the best NBA drafts in years, with Markelle Fultz, Jayson Tatum, Lonzo Ball, Josh Jackson, Harry Giles, OG Anunoby, Ivan Rabb ... the list goes on!
2. Companies do have black lists. It's not written down anywhere but it's a list of people they'd be happy to get rid of if the opportunity arises. If you feel invisible, if you're getting bad assignments, if your boss is ignoring you, or if they move your office, you're probably on it.
4. Selling that many cars would make Tesla larger than the U.S. arms of luxury makers like Lincoln and Porsche, both of which have more diverse product portfolios, long-established dealer networks, and refined strategies for marketing and advertising. Half the sales would come from the aging Model S sedan and the other half the new Model X seven-seat crossover that goes into production early next year.
1. “与前些年相比，今年两会适逢领导人换届，还将讨论机构改革。会上还将讨论贯彻执行十八大政策的详细规划。”Lee Kyu-hyung, Republic of Korea ambassador
2. Speaking of his desire to make their relationship to be 'official', Lagerfeld once said: 'There is no marriage, yet, for human beings and animals… I never thought that I would fall in love like this with a cat.
3. 喜剧类最佳剧集：《副总统》(Veep, HBO)
4. 第八步 反（假）复（装）练习轨迹记忆法或者罗马房间法
5. *Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, “Saturday Night Live”
During Monday night’s debate Mr Rutte reiterated that he would not form a coalition government with Mr Wilders’ party, even ruling out forming a government that relied on support from the anti-immigration party. “I’m not going to work with such a party again,” said Mr Rutte, whose first minority government was propped up by PVV after the 2010 elections.
201512/415505.shtmlBritish business schools shine in the 2015 Financial Times ranking of European institutions. Not only has London Business School (LBS) kept its crown as the best business school in Europe but three other schools in Britain have achieved the biggest rises since last year.