1. Tesla says it enjoys sales per square foot at its showrooms that are double that of Apple . The tech company is currently considered the industry leader.
2. 201512/415505.shtmlBritish business schools shine in the 2015 Financial Times ranking of European institutions. Not only has London Business School (LBS) kept its crown as the best business school in Europe but three other schools in Britain have achieved the biggest rises since last year.
3. You are the one for me this New Year and for many New Years to come.在此新年和未来的每个新年里，你都是我唯一的爱！
5. Venezuela's government closed all crossings a year ago to crack down on smuggling along the 1378-mile (2219 kilometer) border. It complained that speculators were causing shortages by buying up subsidized food and gasoline in Venezuela and taking them to Colombia where they could be sold for far higher prices.
6. On Her Majesty's Secret Service gets an honorable mention on our list of James Bond Theme songs.
1. Peer review is an evaluation of work by one or more people of similar competence to those who produce the work, which helps validate research.
2. 摩根大通资产管理公司(J.P. Morgan Asset Management)基金经理格雷格森(Neil Gregson)表示，若事实如此，将需要沙特阿拉伯削减一定的原油产量来抵消其他中东地区国家增产的影响。该公司管理着35亿美元自然资源投资资金。
3. Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton says that if she's elected president, at least half of her Cabinet will be women.
4. 5. Caterpillar
6. 5. 格罗斯警告：“庞氏骗局！临界点！信贷超新星！”
1. Schools relied on a wide range of technologies to ensure lively interactive delivery of their programmes including virtual classrooms, live sessions and multimedia teaching materials. Alumni were asked to rate delivery as well as indicate how effective online exams were. Results were encouraging. Schools appear to be getting better at online delivery. Every aspect of online delivery was rated higher than it had been in previous years, showing a greater level of satisfaction.
4. Sliced into eight pieces, the pizza works out to $250 per slice, meaning it costs roughly $50 per bite.
5. Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
6. 单词addition 联想记忆：
3. The average price for new residential housing rose 12.6 per cent in November year on year, according to a weighted average from Reuters based on data for 70 major cities published by the National Bureau of Statistics. That is up just 0.3 percentage points from October, whereas previous months had frequently seen jumps of 1 or 2 percentage points at a time.
Honestly if you want to laugh your way through a Netflix original movie, please just watch The Incredible Jessica James because it's a delightful romantic comedy that blows everything else out of the water.