1. If the answer is "yes", then maybe you are a Type D personality.
2. The identity of the people buried in the cemetery is a mystery. The cemetery had been robbed in the past and no writing was found that indicates the names of those buried or their positions in life.
1. "While most Chinese brands remain unknown to the outside world, within China they are establishing themselves with ever more sophisticated campaigns," said Rupert Hoogewerf, Hurun Report chairman and chief researcher.
2. n. 框，结构，骨架
3. Justin Bieber was the big winner of the evening at the American Music Awards last night, taking home four accolades including Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist, Fa
5. Who greets a member of any royal family, however young, with a high five?
4. WhatsApp had been particularly ad-averse before its sale to Facebook. CEO Jan Koum kept a note from co-founder Brian Acton taped to his desk to remind him of the company’s core values. It read: “No Ads! No Games! No Gimmicks!”
5. adj. 泰然自若的，镇定的；摆好姿势不动的，静止的；平
6. Below are a number of statements that people often use to describe themselves.
1. James Bond Themes 3. "Skyfall" by Adele
5. Instead it ticked upward slightly to 8.3 per cent.
6. Song “Wind Blowing In The Wheat Field” (Li Jian and Sun Li)
The Geneva-based organization issued figures Tuesday showing 1,005,504 migrants from Africa and the Middle East have crossed into the continent by a combination of irregular land and sea routes, a four-fold increase from 2014.