1. President Donald Trump is the nation's first billionaire president -- but he's not as rich as he used to be, according to the Forbes 2017 Billionaires List published last Monday.
2. HEC Paris is second despite outperforming LBS in all rankings but the MBA. It missed out on a full house because of its participation in the executive MBA ranking as one-third of Trium, the programme delivered jointly with London School of Economics and New York’s Stern School of Business. (Schools participating in the EMBA ranking with joint programmes receive a proportionate score.)
3. As the title suggests, the show also features the mothers of the pupils and the way that they often pit their children against each other.
4. The state-sponsored purchasing managers' index fell from 50.8 in October to 50.3 in November, the lowest reading since March. Any level above 50 indicates expansion.
3. Few of the Fed's forecasts have proceeded according to plan over the course of the sharp economic downturn and choppy recovery, a fact that Fed officials now openly acknowledge. 'We have been disappointed in the pace of growth, and we don't fully understand why,' Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke said at his final news conference last month.
4. Tracey and Viv Williams, a British couple, dressed as the green cartoon ogres from Shrek at their wedding held recently. Tracy, 33, made a lovely Princess Fion
2. n. 联合，结合，交往，协会，社团，联想
3. “Since these developments will not fade overnight, there is little hope for a trade revival in 2017,” says Mr Leering.
4. Security questions risks
5. 1.《廷巴克图》，导演：阿伯德拉马纳·希萨柯(Abderrahmane Sissako)。
6. Ten years ago, Steele was a successful investment advisor speaking at ITU World, a United Nations conference on technology for government. That same week, California experienced its first-ever gubernatorial election recall. Steele couldn't believe these kinds of hiccups were happening during such important races (the infamous Florida presidential election recall was only three years prior), so she decided to solve the problem herself. To date,169 countries, including Bosnia-Herzegovina, used Everyone Counts' electronic voting platform, as did the Academy Awards committee.
1. The only thing worse than being bad is being bad without a vision. Johnson never lacked vision as a player and he's off to a good start as an executive.
2. The year before, Taiwanese anti-China protesters chose the sunflower as the symbol for their cause.
For now, occasional high-ticket deals such as the Dah Sing Financial Centre and the purchase of a HK$2.1bn luxury house on the affluent Peak, come amid wider pessimism about the sector. The office sector showed the most activity in the first quarter this year, but this still translated into only eight deals in total, according to CBRE.
Global movie earnings hit a record $38.3b in 2015, with China accounting for $6.8 billion, a nearly 50% increase over the previous year, according to data from the US National Association of Theatre Owners.