1. 5. The top 300bureaucrats will rally behind Xi’s reforms and these bold new programs, backingthe central government while bringing these ambitions to their provincialgovernments and setting parallel growth goals at home. Detailed plans forreform and accelerated growth will be set, and then promptly executed, ingeographies across China. We expect the tier three and four markets torally again this year, growing faster than tier one and two cities.
2. 而传统主义者诸如乔治·克鲁尼（George Clooney），他因影片《逃离德黑兰》（Argo）获最佳影片奖以及在影片《辛瑞那》（Syriana ）中获最佳男配角，他的奥斯卡奖杯放在家中的书房。达斯汀·霍夫曼（Dustin Hoffman）曾在1980年因影片《克莱默夫妇》（Kramer vs. Kramer） 、并在九年后因影片《雨人》（Rain Man）两次获最佳男主角奖，也将其奖杯放在书房中。
3. adj. 忙碌的，使用中的，订婚了的
5. Many analysts may be surprised at the suggestion that they have underplayed the Fed. The two factors most often cited in relation to EM assets these days are the Fed and China, and the risk that they will deliver a negative shock.
1. but the rate of growth appeared to slow noticeably in a number of top cities.
2. My Sunshine is a TV drama adapted from Gu Man`s novel of the same title. It stars Wallace Chuang and Tang Yan, premiering in January, 2015. The drama depicts a man and a woman`s reunion and long-lasting romance after seven years of separation. The novel itself has been popular on the Internet and was published in 2003. Wallace Chuang soon rose to become a romantic icon among female viewers because of the role he played in the adaptation, presenting an ideal image of lover to the audiences.
5. *Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, “Saturday Night Live”
6. n. 分开，抽印本
1. “He’s had more of a sense of swagger and confidence” in recent months, says Jan Dawson of Jackdaw Research.
2. The ranking is based on surveys of the business schools and their graduates of 2013. MBAs are assessed according to the career progression of alumni, the school’s idea generation and the diversity of students and faculty.
5. Harvard University topped the rankings for the 16th consecutive year, and Stanford University and University of Cambridge remained in second and third place, respectively.
1. Insead is top of the 2017 Financial Times global ranking of the best 100 MBA programmes. It is the second year that the multi-campus international business school has taken the number one spot, after claiming it for the first time last year.