2. It is believed that the rise of South Korea's pop music industry is behind the boom, and many patients visit clinics with photos of celebrities, asking surgeons to emulate nose angle or eyes.
3. 12. Scientists modify photosynthesis to boost crop yield
4. Chinese Premier Li Keqiang delivers a government work report during the opening meeting of the fourth session of the 12th National People's Congress at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, capital of China, Mar 5, 2016.
6. Having earned a living for the last four years while her contemporaries go to school every day, she has been forced to mature quickly.
1. It is just a common sense that no one wants to see chaos at his doorstep.
2. Few of the Fed's forecasts have proceeded according to plan over the course of the sharp economic downturn and choppy recovery, a fact that Fed officials now openly acknowledge. 'We have been disappointed in the pace of growth, and we don't fully understand why,' Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke said at his final news conference last month.
3. Average years of work experience: 12 years
4. 自从2015年，唱作人杜阿·里帕就持续发表了一系列单曲，从最初的那首轻佻的《Be the One》（《成为你的唯一》）到最后那首大获成功的《Hotter Than Hell》（《热得过火》），这两首歌都被收录到她的首张专辑中。
Beijing has responded with increasing rancour against Seoul’s decision to deploy Thaad, the Terminal High Altitude Area Defence platform. While South Korea insists the system is for defending itself against North Korean missiles, China fears the technology will allow an ally of the US to spy on its military developments.
4. We were wrong - the testes are connected to the immune system after all. Researchers have discovered a "very small door" that allows the testes to send one-way signals to the immune system, and it could explain why some men struggle with infertility, and why certain cancer vaccines keep failing.
The main culprit for the deceleration was food, though food inflation is higher than the overall index. Food prices were up 1.9 per cent in October, down from 2.7 per cent in September and 3.7 per cent in August. Non-food inflation ticked down 0.9 per cent from 1.0 per cent.